Our objectives are to help inform the public about the proposed Brexit arrangements that are being followed by the Prime Minister. We believed that the public voted out so that our elected officials would be accountable to the people who elected them. We want to ensure that this line of accountability exists – with the proposed Brexit deal, our elected politicians will continue to be able to blame all of our problems on the EU rather than actually addressing the problems. We wish to achieve the following:
- Achieve a clean Brexit where there is no automatic following of EU rules
- Work towards forging a truly global Britain where we can focus on working with any country, not just the EU
- Bring down trade barriers that exist between the UK and any other country
- Clean up duplicate and unclear regulation, people should be able to understand the law that binds then
- Continue to see the devolution of power, so that decisions are made close to the people they affect
Are you interested in helping us achieve these aims? You can volunteer with us.